There is no bad time of year for good salsa recipes, but the upcoming spring got me in the mood to put together a fun roundup. Salsas are so easy and fun, and there is simply no end to the variety of deliciousness you can create. People often think of Salsa as Mexican food, and I suppose that is a natural assumption. After all, they serve it up with chips before every great Mexican restaurant meal. But these salsa recipes will show you that there is so much more to Salsa than that!
Fresh and Tasty Salsa Recipes
For example – if you’re looking for the perfect appetizer with a Mediterranean flair, be sure to check out the Mediterranean Salsa Relish that you serve up with Lentil Chips. And if you’re looking for a delicious dessert that is refreshing enough for summer, you might want to whip up a batch of Strawberry Salsa with Pie Crust Chips. And the Corn & Black Bean Salsa is the perfect accompaniment to your Mexican or Tex-Mex dinner while still offering something a bit different!
I did include a couple of “normal” salsas in the list, too. But I really hope you’ll try something new. Summer is coming and many of these salsas take full advantage of summer fruits like Mangos, Strawberries, Peaches, and Cherries. With so much goodness to create and devour, what are you waiting for?
Homemade salsa goes great with some of our favorite Mexican food dishes, like our homemade instant pot charro beans.
Enjoy some of our favorite fresh salsa recipes
Is there a more perfect appetizer than fresh salsa and chips? Check out some of our favorite fresh salsa recipes.
1. Strawberry Salsa – Amanda’s Cookin’
2. Homemade Salsa – Jo Cooks
3. Cherry Tomato and Ground Cherry Salsa – a Farm Girl’s Dabbles
4. Mediterranean Salsa Relish – Arts & Crackers
5. Mango Salsa – Chelsea’s Messy Apron
6. Strawberry Salsa With Pie Crust Chips – Crazy For Crust
7. Cherry Salsa – Eat. Drink. Love.
8. Peach Salsa Recipe – Tastes of Lizzy T.
9. Creamy Salsa Dip – Five Heart Home
10. Greek Salsa – The Girl Who Ate Everything
11. Cilantro Peach Salsa – I Am Baker
12. Corn & Black Bean Salsa – That’s What Che Said
13. Pineapple Peach Salsa – Inside Bru Crew Life
14. Tomato Salsa – Kitchen Nostalgia
15. Corn Avocado Salsa – Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
And if you’re enjoying some delicious salsa, you may also want to sip on a delicious margarita. Check out some of our favorite fruity margarita recipes too.