Good news, fellow bloggers! I wanted to tell you about a series of free blogging webinars coming up next week. These webinars may be the perfect match for the challenges you’re currently facing. Please allow me to introduce you to the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, the good folks behind these fantastic blogging webinars. It’s aaaaahhhhmazzing!
When I first started blogging, I knew a little bit of very basic html. But I was skilled with social media. Even so, when I look back on my blogging journey, (The Awesome Muse is my fourth blog), there are definitely some things that would have made things easier for me had I known them either when I got started or learned them sooner than I did.
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit helps you take your blog to the next level. https://us154.isrefer.com/go/TGBTK2017/a11134/
Now, my blog is my full-time job, and it took a lot of trial and error and blog education to get there. I hope these free blogging webinars will make things a bit easier for you on your blogging journey.
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit offers so much education. There are topics on:
- Blog / Life Balance
- Content Creation
- Creating & Selling Products
- Email Marketing
- Getting Organized
- Getting Started
- Increasing Traffic
- Legal & Financial Strategies
- Professional Blogging
- Social Media
- And 10 Bonuses!!!
You really don’t want to miss out.
And they are even offering four free blogging webinars to help you grow your skills. Be sure to register for the webinars and plan to be available as they are one-time only. No recordings. No replays. You don’t want a case of FOMO…
Fantastic topics to make blogging easier for you
(Update: These webinars have all passed, so the links have been removed.)
Check out these great topics featured on the webinars:
- Crystal Paine is presenting on “3 Strategies to Start the Blog You’ve Been Dreaming Of” so if you consider yourself a beginning blogger, you’ll definitely want to register for her webinar (Monday at 8pm ET) here:
- Or maybe you’ve struggled with work-life balance (haven’t we all)? Ryan and Stephanie Langford want to share their story, struggles and solutions in their webinar: “5 Ways to Improve Your Blog/Life Balance (and What We’ve Learned from 10 Years, 5 Kids and 4 Businesses).” Register here for this one (Wednesday at 7pm ET):
- If you’re ready to start making better money for the time you put into your blog, you’ll want to check out Rosemarie Groner’s webinar on “Chasing ROI: How To Maximize Your Blogging Income When You’re Tight on Time.” This webinar (Thursday at 7pm ET) will show you where to spend your time to have the greatest impact on your revenue:
- Amy Lynn Andrews likes to make blogging as easy and painless as possible. Join her for this super helpful webinar “10 Ways to Make Your Life Easier as a Blogger” (awesome, right?). This webinar (Tuesday at 7pm ET) will be applicable to you, no matter where you are in your blogging journey:
It’s not every day you have a chance to learn from bloggers with a collective 35+ years of blogging experience between them (and for free!).
Choose the one (or maybe even two) that sound most relevant to where you’re at and go sign up now so you don’t miss out!
P.S. These are one-time only webinars, so don’t miss your chance to ask questions – register today!
- 3 Strategies to Start That Blog You’ve Been Dreaming Of with Crystal Paine on Monday, October 2 at 8 pm ET
- 10 Ways to Make Your Life Easier as a Blogger with Amy Lynn Andrews on Tuesday, October 3 at 7 pm ET
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Blog/Life Balance (and What We’ve Learned from 10 Years, 5 Kids and 4 Businesses) with Ryan & Stephanie on Wednesday, October 4 at 7pm ET
- Chasing ROI: How To Maximize Your Blogging Income When You’re Tight on Time with Rosemarie Groner on Thursday, October 5 at 7pm ET
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit launches October 2, 2017
Like what you see? (And why wouldn’t you?) Be sure to sign up to get a reminder when the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit goes live on October 2, 2017.
There’s so much value! And the bonuses alone are worth over $1,000!